Frequently Asked Question » Payment
How do I purchase using a purchase order (PO)?
Some companies and institutions prefer to pay for products by submitting a purchase order. Kagi can accommodate this method of payment. When you are placing your order on a Kagi store page, select “Purchase Order” as your Payment Method. In the course of the order process, there will be a space for you to enter your own Purchase Order Number, which will appear in your transaction receipt.
At the end of the order process, there will be printable Kagi invoice page. Please print out your Kagi invoice and send it in with your purchase order. It is very important that you print out your Kagi invoice and send it to Kagi along with your payment.
Send your Kagi invoice and your check payment to the address on the invoice. Make the check payable to Kagi. Expect 2-4 weeks for us to process your payment. When the order is approved, you will receive an email which confirms payment. The email will be sent to the email address you entered when you placed the order.
All Questions in "Payment"
- How do I purchase using a purchase order (PO)?
- How do I track the status of my order or payment?
- How does Kagi handle sales tax and VAT?
- How long does it take to receive my products?
- What did I buy through Kagi?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Where is the security ID on my credit card?
- Why is KAGI*info.kagi.com or GCBerkeley.kagi.com on my Credit Card Statement?